WE BUY & SELL YORK STONE FLAGS   -
My Blog

Hello Roy and Readers,
                                  I thought i should share this with your readers Roy, as i was particularly impressed with your gentlemanly service........  I recently enquired as to the value of some stone artefacts i had in my possession.  Roy answered and although he doesn't buy such articles, he immediately suggested that i try a friend of his at Cheshire Demolition in Macclesfield. Roy even went out of his way to find me the number out of his own phone.
Stan at CD invited me to take my stone ornaments into him and he offered me a very acceptable price, which i duly accepted. I thought back to how Roy had helped and realized that i would probably still have my artefacts if he had not been willing to go that extra mile for me. I might add here, that i contacted two other stone traders, one of whom, put the phone down on me and the other very abruptly answered 'No i dont!' - and then put the phone down!  Thank Heavens for gentlemen like Roy i say! A very grateful - Jon Weeks

27 Comments to Thank You Roy:

Comments RSS
Angela Bailey on 30 May 2019 06:21
I would like to comment on this quality content. I can see you have done a lot of homework and given this topic much thought. You can also buy best electronics products from HCsupermart just like Orient led price in Pakistan.

Japan Motors Ltd on 09 July 2019 09:26
I purchased a vehicle from JapanMotorsLtd about a couple of months ago. The car buying process was very upfront and easy. There wasn't a lot of haggling back and forth.

gable boxes UK on 30 May 2019 12:13
Wonderful article, You need to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the web. I will recommend this blog!

automation on 31 May 2019 14:41
I enjoy you because of all of your effort on this website.All of us hear all relating to the medium you give simple tips on your web blog.

q on 03 June 2019 08:47
q

Carla Denham on 03 June 2019 12:39
aDAda

proessayreviews.com on 06 June 2019 21:22
Really nice dresses and the colors are brilliant i liked them all. Above all i liked the smile she is having on her face. making the audiance more attractive towards the post.

Best SEO training cou on 07 June 2019 13:07
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your put up is just excellent. check out to more

order essay online uk on 10 June 2019 03:01
Can I see the stone artifact that you have bought from them? I badly want to see it and purchase some if I liked it. I have been collecting stone artifacts since I was a kid. My father influenced me to collect. He has a lot of stone artifact collection and I want to add some of his and mine. I hope I can hear back from you! I am really interested in this! God bless and more power to you!

cat6 plenum on 20 June 2019 20:03
Buy best USA made cat5e plenum, cat6 plenum Cables, Fiber optic Cables ,Coaxial cables and network management tools.

IT Asset Management South Africa on 21 June 2019 11:33
Your content is valid and informative in my personal opinion. You have really done a lot of research on this topic.You can also click here IT Asset Management South Africa to get best IT services in cheap and affordable rates. Thanks for sharing it.

celebrity net worth on 26 June 2019 06:37
There are a lot of blogs over the Internet. But I can surely say that your blog is amazing in all. It has all the qualities that a perfect blog should have.

Chris Hemsworth Avengers Endgame Jacket on 06 July 2019 15:40
I am so happy to come across this piece of write up, very much advanced my understanding to the next top level. Great job and continue to do same.

Port Del Mar Luxury Guesthouse on 06 July 2019 16:21
I home school my two teenagers and when I found this article I knew I had to make them read it. They did and we all really learned something from it. Thank you for helping us. You can also get Luxury Guest House In Hermanus in very cheap and affordable rates.

pixel car racer tips on 08 July 2019 11:39
Here you must try to unlock new cars, and the hacking tool for pixel rakes makes this easy.

instagram viewer on 18 July 2019 10:04
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

Ritin Parbat on 29 July 2019 07:55
Ritin Parbat blog related to travel. Ritin Parbat is from Walsall, he likes to travel to all different countries around the world.

Website on 29 July 2019 08:00
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing.

Certus Trading Reviews on 16 August 2019 10:48
He did quite well at it, too, but soon found out that staring at a screen all day was not for him. With the help of a mentor, began focusing on longer-term swing trading with options and futures under the Certus Trading Reviews banner, has been offering a number of trading courses since 2011, including one on options.

Kenneth J. Dunn on 16 August 2019 10:49
In order to become successful, you should follow some successful business Leader like Arviv CLIK HERE.

funwirks.com on 29 August 2019 19:39
Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the watchout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future…

dallas texas private investigator on 30 August 2019 12:35
I portt any phrase to understand this pronounce.....really i'm impressed from this publicize....the person who make this claim it became a pleasurable human..thank you for shared this in the back of than us.

1970s fashion on 30 August 2019 17:23
Don’t know the difference between your beam type and pre-set torques? Read this blog to find out some handy tips for repairing your bike and save some money!

jhon on 06 September 2019 07:07
I just would like to say you have shared very quality stuff in your content. This was quite new information for me. buy compact blushes boxes

karal on 06 September 2019 07:25
These are beautiful stone flags. I like all the colors that you have shared. Upload more colors. small cardboard jewelry boxes

Tijan Hendricks on 15 September 2019 13:33
Cowboys vs Redskins Live Streaming Online
Redskins vs Cowboys Live Streaming Online
Cowboys vs Redskins Live Online Free
Redskins vs Cowboys Live Online Free
Cowboys vs Redskins Online 9152019

Cash for Gold on 17 September 2019 12:15
If you really want to convert your gold jewelry into cash you should contact gold buyer because they are only one of them who gives the highest cash for gold in a few minutes. For more information or details call on given numbers +91-9999821702, +91-9999195468 or visit the website: Cash for Gold